Monday, September 7, 2009

Article Writing Tips - Fitting in Those Tough Long Tail Keywords

If you're an article writer and you're trying to fit in those tough keywords (you know the ones I'm talking about) this article may just give you some help in this area. It's not the easiest thing to do, but with a little practice and some out of the box thinking, you can fit those keywords in and make them sound as natural as the day is long. It just takes some thought.

Okay, the keywords I'm talking about are not your everyday run of the mill ones. You know the ones I mean, such as acne cure, dog training, potty training and so on. These are very easy to fit into your articles in the natural flow of the conversation, as one sided as it may be. The tough ones are those long tail keywords that sometimes don't make any sense. I'm talking about when people look up something like "your dog how to train quickly." That is about the worst English I've ever seen in my life. But hey, some people look up things in strange ways. So, how do you get a keyword like this into your article and have it make any sense at all?

Well, this where the out of the box thinking comes in. The best way to illustrate this is with an example. If I was writing an article on dog training trying to target this keyword phrase, this is how I would do it.

"As somebody who has been training dogs for a very long time, I get a lot of questions asked of me. Sometimes, I'll even hit the search engines to see what people are looking for. Well, just the other day, I found a search phrase that was really odd. It was "your dog how to train quickly." Now, you have to admit, this is rather poor grammar. Fortunately, I do understand what this person wants. He wants to learn how to train his dog quickly. Well, to my grammar challenged friend, I think I have the answer for you."

And there you have it. It's that simple.

So now that you know the secret, go out there and write your articles using those very badly worded keywords.

At least one person will know what you're talking about.

To YOUR Success,

Steven Wagenheim

Want to write articles that will turn you into a killer article marketer? Get my book on article writing and marketing located at http://www.honestincomeprogram.com/tcawamg.html

Water Wall Paint Damage

No comments:

Post a Comment