Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ok, So, It's Time to Learn How to Write Articles, But Where Do You Start?

I bought the books, the tapes, the CD's and seminars, got on the webinars, listened to conference calls and did all the social networking stuff trying to figure out what it was I was supposed to do to successfully market my business online.

Everyone you see out there just makes it all look so simple, like a Caveman Could Do It. Yea, I even saw an mlm marketing ad that said just that about their system but still, I couldn't find the answer.

If you've been around the network marketing industry, if you've been online on forums and social sites and testing out that web 2.0 stuff, and now they say they're coming up with web 3.0, if you have read anything, then you have heard more and more about Article Marketing and being one of the biggest methods that anyone who wants to successfully market on line needs to learn.

And then you also know that it's not that we're not listening, it's just that sometimes, we have to hear things several times before they make sense, before the light bulb goes off and yea, that was me!

For so long, I'd watch people talk about how they put out 2-5 articles a day and wonder how do they do that?!

But last night, on a webinar, I heard something and for what ever reason, something clicked. Funny part is, I know there were 2 parts to what was taught but only one stuck with me and that was "write articles, then write more articles".

And then the question was How do I write articles?

The answer....

Read something that triggers a thought in you, something that can help you start and/or have a conversation, and write about it. Just write what you're thinking!

Talk about a flat forehead moment!

So, here I am, writing an article, giving this a shot and getting the word out there, hoping my flat forehead moment might help someone else have one too real soon.

It's really not that hard when you think about it.......... But don't just think about it, write about it.

Karen is a rising star in Online Network Marketing. She has gained a reputation for her down-to-earth training approach. If you'd like to learn more about Karen and her MLM training, check out her site here http://www.ThePerfectIncome.com

Ceiling Repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment