Sunday, September 6, 2009

Article Writing Tips - Where Do You Get the Courage to Write Everyday?

Article marketing is a long term strategy. You need to do it and keep at it to get consistent results. It may be frustrating when you are just starting out because the results may not be what you expect. How could you motivate yourself to write articles everyday?

Based on my experience, finding the first courage to write everyday is the hardest part. When I had no result from article yet, it seemed far more difficult to involve myself in writing and submitting. There were other ideas and tasks to do, all competing for my attention at the same time.

It really needed a lot of motivation to decide which strategy should I focus on.

After I got into the habit of writing everyday, the challenge is different though. Staying motivated until each and everyday still is a problem I have to overcome regularly.

If I am in the flow of writing, I could write an article quickly. I often end up with 10 articles or more per day in a few hours. I just can't stop.

However, for days when I wasn't in the mood of writing, I just will myself to do it anyway. Keeping the results of article marketing in mind helps me motivated, but at these times writing can be slow. It is important that if you are in this situation, you keep writing.

Make article writing as part of your daily schedule that must be done. Accept no reason and excuse. At days, you can write only a few but when you are in the "mood", you should write a lot more just to keep up with the other days.

Article marketing allows you to get your message out and promote your business. If that is important, put the writing as a high priority task too.

Do you think the newspaper cartoonist has the motivation to draw everyday? They are also human, but they keep getting their work done because they have to.

Do you want to learn the secrets about article writing? I drive 5,238 unique visitors to my site each month, and I'll show you how to do it.

Download your free article marketing strategy plus 2 free article templates (you can use this to write articles in 20 minutes or less) and other goodies in the "Net Marketing Start-Up Kit" from http://successloop.com/templates.html

Carpet Damaged At Threshold

No comments:

Post a Comment